Friends, Bloggers and Educators,
If you like our courses and would like to spread the word and promote financial literacy, a great way to do this is to become an affiliate.
Earn 20% for referrals
You'll need to apply. Send me an email that tells me what you do and how you would promote our courses. If accepted, you'll find our program is attractive. In short, you will get a referral fee for every student you refer who eventually enrolls in a course at The FinancingLife Academy.
- This applies to all courses at The FinancingLife Academy, and applies to multiple courses.
- Your referral is recognized when a prospective student uses the custom link that you will be given.
- Whenever a user lands on any page under academy.financinglife.org with your affiliate code attached, we create a 365-day cookie in their browser. You will get that referral fee for students that enroll within 365 days of your referral visit. The only exception is if a second affiliate refers them within that period, the most recent referral is the one created.
- A cookie is created when a user clicks an affiliate link, regardless of whether or not they purchase the course . This cookie is valid for 365 days, or until the user's browser cache is cleared. In practical terms, this means that even if someone clicks an affiliate's link, leaves the site, and returns to purchase later — the sale will still be counted towards the affiliate (as long as the user is on the same device and browser, and has not cleared their cache).
- Note that affiliates that drive students towards a free course will still be credited for any future course purchase within the school.
- Due to FinancingLife's 30-day refund policy for courses, we can't release funds to affiliates immediately. Instead, we pay you on the first of every month (or next business day if the 1st is on a weekend or holiday). These monthly deposits are made to your PayPal account and consist of your earnings from any course purchased at least 30 days prior to that date.
We invite you to work with us in this way to help teach the concepts about saving and investing that, really, everyone should learn.
There are additional ways that we can partner to work towards this goal. Please contact me to discuss further.
Rick Van Ness
Contact me directly at email@example.com